Monday, March 31, 2014

Testing the blogging waters

I spend far too much time working on my genealogy, especially given the 7 month winter we've had.  I decided I didn't have enough tying up my time and perhaps I should add more to my "to do" list so hey, why not give blogging a try?

In all seriousness - I've built quite the family tree since 1992 (44993 names currently) and have tried various formats for sharing the information.  I'm currently working on building my part of the www.familysearch.org family tree and have been active on www.findagrave.com for almost 8 years but nothing I've done tells the stories behind the people or how I came upon the information I found.  I'm not sure what direction this blog will take or how often I'll be able to update it but hopefully it will be a way to preserve in a more personal way the work I've put into this obsessive hobby of mine.

1 comment: